Xpress Gel Extension Course
This course is ideal for Beginners who wish to learn the application and removal of Xpress Acrylic Extensions.
** Kit is supplied as standard with this course
Prerequisites: No experience needed
Course Requirements: Practical Assessment & Theory Test on the day
This Course is Fully Accredited with ABT. Certificates are issued on the day upon completion of a successful Practical Assessment with your Tutor.
- Health & Safety
- Code of Practice for Hygiene in Beauty Salons / Mobile The Appearance of the Beauty Therapist
- Sterilisation & Disinfection
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Structure of the Nail
- Structure of the Skin
- Function of the Skin
- Muscles of the Hand & Arm
- Bones of the Hand
- Contra indications
- Nail Diseases & Disorders
- What are Xpress Acrylic Extensions?
- Setting up your Workstation
- Equipment for Xpress Acrylic Nails
- What you should do before performing a Treatment Client Consultation Form
- Application Procedure for Xpress Acrylic Extensions Removing Nail Enhancements